Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Custom Wildlife Photography Tours and Family Nature Portraits (See Above Link)
A Passion for Nature Photography
Contact for special projects related to Nature Wildlife and Landscape Photography.
-December 2011 - Selected photography now on display at Fine Art America
- November 2011 - Published in two books about Wisconsin
A. 'Door County Outdoors' Author Magill Weber
Cover image of kayaking on the Mink River
To purchase this book go to:
B. 'Capture Wisconsin'
Selected by the staff of Wisconsin Trails to be published in this book. Several Wisconsin photographers have been in competition throughout 2011 for a chance to have their work showcased in this book.
Image-'Wisconsin Spring Farm'.
To purchase this book go to:
- May 2011 - Published Volume 1 'Photography In Our Time'
Blurb printed the hardcover book. Link to Bookstore to view the whole book;
-May 2011 - Selected Wisconsin Farm in the jury competition: Chasing The Light: Soaring
See a slideshow of all winning images at:
- April 1, 2011 - Current Photography Display Title: Natural Bird Behaviors
Location: Lussier Family Hertiage Center, Madison, Wisconsin, Lake Farm County Park
- January 2011, Oregon Observer publishes article and photography of the Bald Eagles at Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin. On-line article and photography at:
- August 2010, New Website location: http://www.photographyiourtime.com
- June 2010, Outdoor Informational Nature Panels installed at the Jenni & Kyle Preserve (Dane County Park in Madison, Wisconsin - see link to park for directions:http://www.countyofdane.com/lwrd/parks/jenni.aspx). Dane County Parks Department selected 14 images depicting life in a marsh in June 2009 for use on the four panels.
- June 2, 2010, Oregon Observer publishes an article and photography. Article outlines my passion for photography and highlights the 'Proud Parents' photograph of a pair of Great Horned Owls. The printed version also included 'Adjusting The Future Generation' photograph of a Female Sandhill Crane rotating her eggs before settling down. The link to the article: http://www.connectoregonwi.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=4&ArticleID=2102&TM=41363.94
- June 1, 2010, 'Bird Behaviors' A photography exhibit at the Lussier Family Heritage Center, Madison, Wisconsin. Hours: Daily 9 AM - 5 PM weekdays.
Lussier Family Heritage Center - http://www.countyofdane.com/lwrd/parks/heritage/
- November 2009, Wisconsin Area Camera Club Organization, Fall 2009 Competition - Winner Digital Nature - Best of Division - 'Snowy Owl and Moon', Honorable Mention - Digital Nature Division - 'Not Just Another Pretty Face', and Honorable Mention - Digital General Division - 'Foggy Light'. See the Wisconsin Area Camera Club Organization's website: http://www.wisc-camera.org/ to view winning photography.
- November 2009, CritterZone, a nature and wildlife stock photography company representing photographers from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Hungary, and Japan, accepts initial wildlife images to be marketed on their website:
- October 2009, Schlitz Audubon Nature Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, selected images: Harris Hawk (March), Great Horned Owl (June), Turkey Vulture (September), two Harris Hawk images with bird in flight with handlers, and Kestrel Falcon with handler (Volunteers Page) for the 2010 Raptor In Focus Calendar. The sales of the 2010 Sky Hunters: Birds of Prey Calendar support the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. Call 1-414-352-2880 (ask for Sandy Manning) or visit the website: http://www.sanc.org to purchase the calendar.
- September 2009, Anchor Bank, Madison, Wisconsin, selected “Wisconsin Spring Farm” for the 2010 Calendar.
- September 2009, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Friends of the Arboretum Camera Club selected “Wisconsin Spring Farm” as one of seven images to be in a competition with twelve other Southern Wisconsin camera clubs. This competition is sponsored by the Wisconsin Area Camera Club Organization (WACCO is a Photographic Society of America (PSA) member).
- July 2009, Contributing photographer for the 2009-2010 Discover Wisconsin’s Great Lakes! Calendar and Wisconsin’s Great Lakes Strategy brochure published by the State of Wisconsin DNR, Office of the Great Lakes.
See 2009 - 2010 Calendar:
See all photographs submitted;
See related stories developed from the 2009 - 2010 selected images;
- June 2009, Dane County Lifestyles magazine published photography and an article about the Nine Springs Natural Area, Madison, Wisconsin in the June 2009 issue.
- June 2009, Dane County Parks Department selected fourteen images of marsh birds and animals, to be used on four outdoor interpretive panels providing information about the behavior of marsh inhabitants. Installation of panels will be in the Dane County Park: Jenni & Kyle Preserve (a park designed for children and adults with disabilities). See website:
Cricket Design Works provided the project artwork management. See Website:
See the four panels on PDF/Adobe Acrobat:
- June 2009, “Marsh Birds and Animals”, Photography exhibition presenting several
selected images from the Jenni & Kyle Preserve outdoor panels (plus
additional marsh inhabitants) at Madison, Wisconsin, Lussier Family
- January 2009, “Lake Farm County Park & Nine Springs Natural Area” continuing photography exhibition” at Madison, Wisconsin, Lussier Family Heritage Center, part of the Capital Springs Centennial State Park and Recreational Area, Lake Farm Unit, Nine Springs Natural Area Unit, 2009.
- Wisconsin Native website selects Devils Island Sea Caves for article about the Apostle Island National Shoreline in Bayfield, Wisconsin - December 2008.